Follow these instructions to reconnecting to rectangular eld
- Step 1 The Bluetooth icon to the top right turns green when the app is connected to the ELD and turns grey when the app gets disconnected from the ELD.
- Step 2When the tablet is out of the coverage area of the ELD the connection gets disconnected and a popup appears below the screen asking to reconnect, the app tries to reconnect automatically for a minute and if the tablet is back within the ELD’s range within that minute it will reconnect automatically.
- Step 3To reconnect manually the user needs to be within the range of the ELD then select “Re-Connect” and then tap the ELD device from the paired list of devices and it will get connected.
- Step 4Here’s how auto reconnect works.
- Step 5 Once the tablet is back within the range of the ELD within a minute, it automatically reconnect to the ELD.